Welcome to Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary School!
We, the Laura Ingalls Wilder Community, will stand proud, stand strong, and stand together to develop and nurture lifelong learning skills that will help all students become expressive, productive, and contributing members of the global community.
· As a collaborative community, we persevere to ensure that students reach their fullest potential as community members.
· We foster the development of engaged and inspired learners.
· We provide an environment in which families are empowered to advocate for their children.
· We employ professional practices that are data-informed and results-driven to ensure accountability and continuous improvement.
· All students can learn and grow, and that learning may be different based on individual needs.
· A physically and emotionally safe environment fosters a positive culture for learning.
· Students need to be acknowledged for their personal and academic efforts and successes.
· Students must be empowered to take ownership of their choices regarding learning and behavior.
· Collaboration, cooperation, and communication are essential for a positive school climate and student growth.
· All facets of education are interrelated and important for student growth.
· Families are a valuable part of every student’s success.
Our 2015-2016 building learning goal continues to focus on sustaining growth in the areas of math and reading.
Please join the Wilder School Community in "Celebrating What is Right In The World."
We'd love to have you visit us. Please call me at (920) 391-2460 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Have a great day!
School Hours: 8:12 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Where is Wilder Elementary School?
Schedule a Tour